Friday, September 28, 2007

Gloomy day...

Today was one gloomy day... I could have gone to panimalar when my friends samba and mahesh called me up but I refused fearing the consequences that the absence of the 4 of us may lead to.. So, went to college today.. But I realised in the lab session itself that I was wrong.. Boring practical classes and even more tiresome theory sessions were the order of the day.. I was sleeping almost the 4 hours of the theory session.. Only thing that makes me happy today was that our boys won 1st place in adzap in panimalar, a whopping 5k.. And also our junior SPB won 3rd in banner designing.. So, hope tomorrow isnt much gloomier...

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Without any doubt the healthiest sleep is during classes ! I experienced it very often.

BTW I take the Cyber Cruise today to the Lake of Garda in Italy, so if you want to join us ....

ViJaY said...

ya sure...

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257