Thursday, September 27, 2007

Operation success!!

The project review was held today and to my surprise, it actually went on pretty smooth.. I actually did not expect this because I expected the terror to terrify us but did not turn up... Instead there were around 5-6 lecturers of CSE dept and i think they thought that our class was a staff room because all staffs just kept on coming and going in and out of the class... We were one of the last batches to finish our reviews... And I thought we did a decent job although we were cornered by the new staff who seems to know what she is asking unlike some others... So, a gud day... And hope tomorrow isnt much different... Want to go to panimalar tomorrow but low hopes... Lets hope... Hope is life!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

me tooo expected the same

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257