Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Model exams --> Ultimate Comedy..

Its exam time for me but it looks as if its play time. No worries at all... Enjoying exams like anything... I wonder if I am writing my model exams or something else.. I was actually more serious in my unit tests but not in my model exams.. The first exam was the best of them all.. Tottal Quolity Management, thts how our lecturer pronounces it.. I started writing at 9.30am and at around 11.15am, I was startled to see that i had written just 1 and a half page full of just 4 points of the 1st question... Then, I came to know that I had actually fallen asleep as I had written almost 10 lines in a single line.. Then, I almost hurriedly finished the other questions off... And, I was able to finish my question paper by around 11.15am... But, I expect a flunk in this paper iff the staff reads every line of it...
Enjoying models...
VJ...

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257