Sunday, November 11, 2007

Exams nearing...

As soon as the practical exams got over, most of my friends started to study by drawing out time tables and eventually following it successfully. But, all I did was watch TV and play cricket. This had been my routine until today. First, I thought, I can study after Diwali. Once the diwali got over, I thought I would start studying after my birthday.. Now, the birthday is also over and here, I find myself in a confused state where, there are just 3 days left for the exam and I havent even started studying. So, I hope I do start studying today for God's sake because I dont want to spend any more EXTRA money for my studies. So, its time to prepare dear Guyz and Galz!!! "Naalai Naalai Naalai Endru Indrai Marakkadhe... Nee indrai marakkadhe!!!" Dont put off till tomorrow what you can do it today. So, lets study and attain success in this semester for ONE FINAL time!!!

2 comments:

harish said...

i hope u wont forget this...
hi guys we are playing today... please confirm your participation by replying yes...

Mahesh said...

interim postukkaga nama nelama eppadi aayiduchu paar...he he

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257