Thursday, December 20, 2007

Billa second time!

I'm going to watch billa for the second time. It was the first day first show craze for me and so i saw it in velan theatre at nanganallur. But i wanted to watch billa in a better theatre and so i have booked tickets at Sathyam to watch billa tomorrow. I hope the experience of watching thala will be better than the previous one. I hope the RDX works pretty well in the show that I watch cos I dont want the same problems that Bala had to face at Sathyam...

2 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

how was the movie? r u thala fan?

ViJaY said...

@ponnarasi
I aint a thala fan... The movie rocked... Was on par wid the older Billa... But, of course, rajni has no parallels.. In the present genre of actors, no1 could have done this role better than thala..

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257