Thursday, December 27, 2007

Eventful day...

Today was an eventful day. Starting with the Indian batting, where no batsman except Sachin and Sourav could withstand the pace and accuracy of the Australian bowlers, it was an unhappy day for me. I expected Sachin to score a century atleast today because of the quality of batting that he displayed today. Then, I went to ground and played some matches which I hope ended in a drawn series. Then, the South African batting crumbled and it was really disheartening to see Kallis and Gibbs going for duck. I hope Boucher and De villiers start a recovery. Then, I bought Tata sky connection today in order to enjoy the Indo-Aus series. Then, one of the famous political leaders Benazir Bhutto was shot dead in a suicide bomb blast in a political rally. So, it was a day for lot of events making it an eventful day.

1 comments:

Skylight Contractors Watsonville said...

Hi great reading youur blog

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257