Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holidays suck!!!

There was a time during my 7th semester exams when I was waiting for December 4th, the day on which the exams would come to an end and along with that the 7th sem in College... But, after just 15 days of that thought, I am thinking of reconsidering it, cos the holidays are booring like anything and I am now eagerly waiting for the day when college will reopen so that we can again be back to our business of frustrating our lecturers, Ms.Booms in particular... She is in fact our class coordinator for this final semester... I seriously pity her... Cos, this time we arent showing any mercy!!! No practicals, so we are least bothered.. The only thing that is going to make us guys get pissed off, is the damn project... We, are hopefully planning to escape college without doing our project... Its also gonna be time for symposiums...
The reason for reconsiderations of my thought are as follows:
* Booring without friends...
* No gtgs, no outings makes it even more boring...
* Less cricketing actions because of the continous rain for the past 2 days...!!
* Continous TV and PC sessions suck to the core!!!
* Only Billa has been released... It would have been cool if some 10 films were released now...
Will post many other reasons as I get to remember them at each instances...
Totally, one of the worstest holidays I have ever encountered...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you ready to play in rain then tell me, we can arrange for that. It will be fun to play in rain.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257