Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blah blah blah...

Well. Its been a really really long time since I blogged about something. But, since, I have gotten less or no ideas of what to blog, so, I have enough reasons not to blog for so long, yet, since I don't have any valid reasons for not blogging regularly and this is not at all good for a blogger, I thought I need to blog about something, if not nothing.
The past week has been a horrible one for me. Complete boredom to the core!!! The monday was a no different. The same ol' monday with the same old classes. Felt like I was in a bedroom, the whole day. Tuesday was OD for us. We went to Valliammai and bagged the 1st and 3rd places in DumbC. Fcuk!! We missed the 2nd place due to some poor guessing by meself and Rama. Time to get back to business I thought. Then, the next day sucked!!! We went to APEC. Don't ask me the expansion. There, we lost in a stupid quiz and got the 3rd place although we deserved more than that. The quiz was of such a high quality that even the QED would have flopped big time against the winners!!! Then, we did an Adzap in a wholly unsatisfactory manner, but were able to impress the judges. Thursday was worser and friday was not to good either as we went to college for a dance selection which took place for no longer than 20mins. We stayed from morning till evening for those 20mins and mostly I spent time in sleeping here and there. Our class, Lab and almost where ever we went. But, had a good time in teasing our friends too not to forget the dance of a 3rd yr girlie. Sooooooper!!! And, whats worse!!! Today I went for a match against 2nd years. We lost the first match. And I was feeling worse, so left home only to discover that I was suffering from Pyrexia. Had a nice sleep till evening. Then, felt better after seeing the movie Saamy on sun tv and then rounded it off with some usual chats and right now totally engrossed in listening to some songs. The last good thing actually!!! Hope, the next week gets better.

6 comments:

harish said...

this in incredible india...and any thing could happen....

harish said...

this in incredible india...and any thing could happen....

Sundar said...

Pyrexia eh? sari pa..

Jeevan said...

have good sleep and take care vijay :) let it be happy weekdays.

Unknown said...

Seri pa atleast u have done something useful this week but luk at me alwayz vetti!!!!

Anonymous said...

this in incredible india.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257