Saturday, May 31, 2008

Penning down memories....

Our four golden years got over on the 8th of may and finally it was time to say good bye to our college. Around 20 days have passed by, and its now complete boredom. I am starting to miss the college very badly and of course, I am missing my dear friends and juniors. Because, the final year was a annus mirabilis for all of us and I hope many of my dear pals will agree too. So, I have decided to pen down my memories in these 4 years of engineering life that I had in my college in this blog so that me and my friends can be able to refresh old memories whenever we want. Here, I would like to share all those unforgettable incidents, accidents, enjoyable moments and all that I can remember and I hope my friends help me in sharing those everlasting memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really nice reading your post about missing the college life but like my mom always told me with every success in life comes a new adventure. And you should look at this like a new adventure and try to use what you learned from college and make the best of it and I know the feeling about missing friends because when I met my wife I left my hometown I was from and all of my friends from back home to come a move almost two hours away from my hometown so I just had two decisions to make either let this tear me apart or move on with my life and make the best of what I had. So I chose to learn new things and meet new people but not forget where I am from and always make time for my friends and family back home but now I am more happy than I have ever been in my whole life and it has made me a better person because of it now. So don't forget your friends from college just keep in contact with them and include them in your new life and let the new adventure of graduating from college be the next step in your new found life and make the best of what you have and make new friends and as long as you keep in contact with the friends from college I am sure they will not forget you and they will keep you in their thoughts for future hangouts and activities it just isn't that accomadating anymore like it use to be but you will get the hang of things and make the best of what you have and everything else should fall right into place. So keep blogging about your feelings that is what helped me through my tough times because I find it to be a big stress reliever. So keep up the great posts and I will keep reading them you are a great writer. So best of luck in your new found success and new found life and make the best of it. Thanks again for the great reading....
Thanks,
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Memories can be a great treasure for many people. It gives us time to reflect, change, and grow.

Anonymous said...

Many people like memories when they are in the mood to think. Sometimes they can be good and sometimes they can be bad.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257