Friday, June 20, 2008

Its the Tag time babey!!!

6 Whatevers about me:

* I luv ma dear mom a lot!!
* I can't live without my dear pals.
* Cricket is my passion and I luv it!!
* Turned a bit more sentimental than being practical of late.
* Anger is something that I have in abundance. Dunno if its in the positive side or the negative side of meself.
* Almost stupid most of the times.

5 things I miss in my life right now:

* Obviously our amazing college life.
* Miss my EKS team and the symposiums in which we rocked.
* Miss my dear niece Ritika. She is in B'lore right now.
* Miss the cricket matches against the ICE department. ;)
* Miss my mind most of the time.

10 things I wanna achieve within a decade:

* Become a great blogger (looks unlikely though) ;)
* Earn millions of hearts and friends.
* Earn millions of money as well.
* Meet some of the greatest personalities and have lunch with them. For female personalities, it will be Dinner. ;)
* Do something phenomenal in some field which is being left unnoticed.
* Siru kudumbam.. Seeraana Vaazhvu.. ;) ;)
* Visit my favorite countries Australia, New Zealand and the Netherlands and enjoy to the core.
* Act along side Asin and Keira Knightley in a movie directed by Manirathnam. lol.. ;)
* Buy the fastest bike in the world and go on a cruise.
* Witness the World Cup cricket final sitting in the box alongside great cricketers.

Book tag:

**Pick up the nearest book.Open to page 123.Find the fifth sentence.Post the next three sentences.Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.**

As you can see, the break statement in the inner loop only causes termination of that loop. The outer loop is unaffected. Here are the two points to remember about break.

- The complete reference Java 2 by Herbert Schildt.

Thanks for the tag mate.

I like to tag to:

Jeevan
Vinod
Harish
Lakshmi
Swaminathan

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

Very interesting account Vijay, something to know much about your self. Will do this tag soon, thank you for passing it :)

Raja Krishnan said...

Machi... Thanks for completing the tag da :)

//"Turned a bit more sentimental than being practical of late."//

Therinja sari ba...

//* Miss my mind most of the time.//
Truth :)

//* Become a great blogger (looks unlikely though) ;)//

You are already a great blogger :)

//Meet some of the greatest personalities and have lunch with them. For female personalities, it will be Dinner. ;)//

Female personalities, will it include girls around 60-70 also ?

harish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sundar said...

M.P. da.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257