Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chennai Crazy Fliers match 2

After winning the first match, we, the Chennai Crazy fliers were on a high. We were confident of winning our next match too. So, in our 2nd match we faced the Krishna Sweets. They won the toss and elected to bat first. Their opening batsman looked to be the only threat for us. And as expected, I got on the wrong side of him, as I went for a few runs in my 2nd over. But, Shiva took his prized wicket and after that, Vivek and Srivaths bowled brilliantly as wickets kept tumbling at their end and finally they were bundled out for 109 in their stipulated 20 overs. In reply, we started pretty badly when Murali was out first ball. Then Srivathsan and Vivek steadied the ship. Srivaths got out shortly. Vasanth anna joined Vivek and together they brought the side to the brink of victory when vasanth anna got run out. But, Vivek made sure that there was no further loss of wickets as he and ramesh finished things off with around 5 overs to spare. And we, the Chennai Crazy Fliers won by a confortable 7 wicket margin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner!

home depot movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

sandra said...

Feeling good to find this blog. Thanks that you have shared this information with us.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257