Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The countdown begins...

The countdown to one of the much awaited days for me began yesterday... I started of 10 with the 10 incarnations of lord vishnu.. 10 avatars... So, the 10 avatars as you all know are matsya, koorma, varaaga, narasimha, vaamana, parasuraama, rama, balarama, krishna and kalki.. All those film geeks can also take it as the 10 incarnations of Kamal hassan in dasavatharam.. I would prefer the 2nd though...

So, today, it was count to 9... So, there are 9 planets and earth is one of them where we dwell now.. I have SANI peyarchi and I like the latter again!!! Now, for those who couldnt understand a word of what i am telling, please wait for the next post tomorrow.. Hope you would get a better idea..

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257