Friday, October 12, 2007

Huh!!! It over finally!!!


After a hectic week of college, mostly in lab, I have finally completed my record work which is a great achievement as I dint even attend lab sessions in college... Somehow, with the help of my friends Priya, Praveen, Guru and Raja, I was able to complete the record work in time.. Thanks to them for their timely help. So, whats more than kicking off the weekend with a bang!!! Well.. Not actually a bang since I missed out on the important part of the day, CRICKET!!! I just cant live without it and here I am, living dead in front of PC thinking about cricket. Today, many of my friends are coming to my house to see the Navarathri Golu which is celebrated very enthusiastically in ma house. So, expecting mahesh and sano to be here anytime now.. And, samba and jaya will be there by noon possibly.. Thanks to all who accepted my invite and are coming today... Check out some of the golu fotos below...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

atlast u hav cmpletd ur rec i guess..gud..no need of thanks for tat..btw nice golu..

Vamsee said...

hey cool picture da...

Shankar said...

That is nice fotos to see..... but you didn't invite most of us... edho nalla irundha seri!!!!
It's k da......

Shankar said...

That is nice fotos to see..... but you didn't invite most of us... edho nalla irundha seri!!!!
It's k da......

Anonymous said...

what? not able to speak? say something da.....

ViJaY said...

@satti
All r invited da machi.. Inikki kooda vaada.. No problems.. Namma pasangalukellam invitatione thevayillai da..

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257