Friday, October 05, 2007

My top tamil movies..

After that non-exhaustive list of oldie goldie, out of which I could post the best 10, here comes my best 10 movies of the middle era ie some notable movies during the Kamal-Rajni era.. So, being a Rajni fanatic, you can see some good Rajni movies in my list which many may not be liking.. So, my favorite tamil movies of the middle generation are:
1. Thillu Mullu
2. Michael Madhana Kama Rajan
3. Thee
4. Varumayin Niram Sigappu
5. Dharmathin Thalaivan
6. Khaki Sattai
7. 100avudhu naal
8. Thavani Kanavugal
9. Rajathi Raja
10.Aboorva Sagodharargal
Once more the numbers do not the denote the ratings.. I may have missed some films which may incidentally be blockbusters but these were the best 10 that I could remember.. Again a non-exhaustive list...

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257