Friday, October 05, 2007

The top movies in Tamil that i enjoyed the most..

I have, in these past 12yrs of watching films, enjoyed a lot of films in tamil and once again it proves to be a very difficult to tell the best films that i have enjoyed.. So, I decided to post whatever film that comes to my mind provided it made me to enjoy the most. And one thing, I dont expect anyone to like the kind of movies that I like because I am definitely not a good critic when it comes to rating the best films. So, people please dont critisize my liking. So, the top 10 movies from the range of the early 1940's to 1960's which i call the oldie goldies,that I have enjoyed the most are:
1) Edhir neechal
2) Kappalottiya Thamizhan
3) Thillana Moganambal
4) Anbe Vaa
5) Poova Thalaya
6) Server Sundaram
7) Pattanathil Boodham
8) Arangettram
9) Bharatha Vilas
10)Kaadhalikka Neramillai
These are just my top ten oldies and they are no way related to the numbers.. The numbers are just counters and not the ratings..

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257