Sunday, January 27, 2008

Luv & Hate

I was tagged with this post by Raja. So, I would also like to tabulate my list of Luv and Hate.

I luv to eat : Anything vegetarian. Anything spicy. Anything edible actually.

I hate to eat : Odardhu, parakardhu, neendhardhu and also odardhu podardhu and also anything that is green like drumstick and leafy vegetables.

I luv to go to : Hell. Because I have never been there as I live in a heaven named India. Apart from hell, I would also luv to go to Australia, Mauritius and Brazil.

I hate to go to : Temples, pilgrimages although Im forced to do it.

I luv it when : My friends care a lot about me so that I can effectively reciprocate.

I hate it when : its time for the results. (P.S. I don't hate it anymore ;) )

I luv to see : a running train, the beautiful stars, a lot of comments in my blog and last but not the least, beautiful girls.

I hate to see : people suffering badly.

I luv to hear : soft melodies and ear soothing muzik(English strictly prohibited)

I hate to hear : Pop, rock, jazz and jarring english muzik(Man!! It sux!!!)

I would like to tag this to my friends, Mahesh, Sambu and Jeevan.

2 comments:

Sadesh said...

Your view are contradictory to kudis view...
some of your view matches with my view also..........

Jeevan said...

loved this line "Hell. Because I have never been there as I live in a heaven named India."

will do this tag soon :)

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257