Monday, January 28, 2008

First time in 3 1/2 years!!!

Today, a weird incident took place. This hasn't happened to me even once in these 3 1/2 years of engineering. Wonder what went wrong today. I am still wondering how I did this? How could I be so "Out of the world"? Was I dreaming all the way? No way!! I know I wasn't. But, really this is something embarrassing and I hope it doesn't happen again. Thank God that this was witnessed only by a few lot. Guess what was the incident... I will post it soon. ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARVIND
ennada u cleared all papers a????

SIDDHARTH said...

Something about your job?

Visu said...

Okay, That you have cleared all the papers with good marks, YOU ran naked in the streets of guduvanchery?? Oh man..!!!

Unknown said...

Vichu:Same thaught machan!!!!
Vijay:Scored above 80% in this semester Or paid a lot for your blog this month...

Anonymous said...

U got laid in public!?!

witnessed by few....! I thought u were a dignified person ;)

Swaminathan said...

i can't guess..

Raja Krishnan said...

Achacho... Vijay.... are u in luv once again.....?

Publicla piss adichitaya.....?

Illana.........

no no... u tell, otherwise, i ll ruin ur comment section :)

Mahesh said...

u daamitt...how many comments will make you to put the incident...romba build up kuduthutte..sappaya irukkatume mavane...setha da nee...

My guess: Nandhini madhiri edhachum ponnada anything repair like that in dream?? or u dating with some girl in dream..coz in recent times u keep talkin abt it only...

Lakshmi said...

over scene.. periya suspense movie.. ozhunga enna nu sollu da.. apram adhu enna hate and luv post la hate pilgrimage adhu idhu nu potiruka.. odha vaanguva.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257