Saturday, February 02, 2008

CUP - Common Usage Pattern

In my pursuit of making my blog sponsor free, I have been trying for various ideas in order to write general posts as my brain has become Temporarily out of service. It was then, that I found this way of coming out of the nutshell. My friend Raja started this thing called tagging. So, this provided me with some ideas to write general posts. I convey my regrets to Boopathi because I couldn't complete his tag since I had little or no experiences on the topic that he tagged me with. Now, more recently, Bala, the upcoming PR 2 blogger has tagged me with this topic. Thanks to Bala for providing me with this unique idea. But, of course, some of these predictions may be wrong to the best of his/her knowledge. So, I would start with my post rightaway. One more thing is that, I haven't restricted myself to my class CSE "B" alone. Instead, I have included all of my friends in this post. This post is mainly aimed at kindling the nerves in you and so you are free to feel offended, insulted and everything. If you wanna show your anger on me, please consult the topic patent holder Mr.Bala. For those of you who may have forgotten the nicknames post of mine, I would also like to refurnish you all with the nicknames. For those of you who couldn't get what this post is all about, this is in fact a post on the most commonly used words by my friends.

Aarthy Aishwarya a.k.a Thala --> Slp tyte, Adhu!!

Kavin Preethi a.k.a Kapathu --> yeeeeaaaaan(Why) coupled with some modulation and demodulation of various frequencies.

Priyadharshini a.k.a Diamond babu --> MUMMY!!!, Odha vanga pora nee, Pichu puduven pichu, Che Po, Enamo po.

Bala a.k.a Badhana --> A customary wave of the right hand coupled with some curse. Mind you!! He is damn dangerous.

Ciberaj a.k.a Ciber --> Vandhu.

Manoj a.k.a Bhai --> Poda mutta p*****!!!

Ramanujam a.k.a Babbu --> Poda Shankara k*****!!!

Sambashiva a.k.a Ondipuli --> A**, Fu***** etc. Sorry.. Most of them are censored.

Santhosh a.k.a Sano --> Idha paarra.. Adichiduven da!!

Sathish a.k.a kudi --> O***, T***********!!!

Malarmannan a.k.a Malar --> Payir eduthruven da!!

Coming to my school friends:

Vinodkumar a.k.a AV --> Poi pidingu da!!

Sundarrajan a.k.a thunder --> Cricket murattuthanamana vilayattu da, Namitha rocks, Wiyoats, Kubuntu.

Harish a.k.a Oi --> Sari pa, Panakkaran, Gather panra pa.

Sriram a.k.a Paambu --> Masuru, Apdiye odu da, 10000 odu!!

Visweswaran a.k.a Vichu --> Sari pa( slightly different modulation) , Eeeee( an expression on seeing an attu figure).

Thats all I can remember. If possible, do furnish with more of the CUP in my comments section. Thanks all for being patient enough to read the post. Cheers!!

13 comments:

harish said...

nice work da machan... u cud have ALPATTI for A.Vinod...

Raja Krishnan said...

I enjoyed the post really :)
I lack words to say da... Super... Bala rocks...

Sundar said...

Well, you have spoilt my public image by posting about Namitha rocks and all. I am insulted to the core and deeply regret that it was you who had to do this to me. Now that you have written this post I fear to pick up the phone when it rings, and answer the door when someone calls for fear of unmitigated censure.

Remorsefully,
Sundar.

Anonymous said...

nice post da..it ws interesting..and as usual ena asinga paduthita..seri manichu vitudaren una..but vera nickname potrukalam..and continue to write int posts lik this n wil comment first next time for sure..

Visu said...

Huh., False info on me, i have not said "sari pa". Regarding the other one, yeah ok i do.. even yesterday u pressurized me to get an intro of some KCG gal in the marriage, i said EEEEE... but still you went there and sat besides some stranger and tried to attract her attention. But un pappu vegalaiye da... ok am going somewhere .. Nice post da... :)

Unknown said...

Vichu:I sld have seen that incidence da missed it

Sundar:Cha feeling for these things Namitha always rocks da....Azhapadadhu...Be a namitha fan always...

Santhosh kumar.S said...

machi nice post da....but forgot to include mahesh and raja....

Raja aka Thappanavan: Thamizha thaana da sonnen....sani bhagavaane...

Mahesh: Naarai payale, Panni kutti

putchutney said...

I would be kind enough to use the words and all the other words that you mentioned the moment i see you ..

P.S

nice post ..

Anonymous said...

u hav good memory power reg my nickname u chose...i never too noticed it...its become new trend 2 b called by nicknames...which s nice 2 hear rather than original names...do give post more nicknames....

Mahesh said...

nice idea by bala and nicely caught up and written....expecting the staff works soon....
Vijay gather dhan po!!

sathukudi said...

O*** TH*****

Sugar & Spice said...

hey...I didnt know that u too had posted one of this sort..it was good but bala's was better..because most of the names were not familiar..i guess ur next post will be abt our staffs..jus a guess..awaiting 4 ur next innovation

Anonymous said...

By the way. Why didn't you post about you? It would have been better if you had posted about you also dude!!!! Nice post da. You could have added what Oye has mentioned in his comment about me. lol

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257