Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tag -> 8 facts about meself!!!

In the 8 Facts about Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.

RULES:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.****

My list :

  1. Cricket is my biggest passion and luv. Absolutely no substitutions!!!
  2. Apart from cricket, I love to spend time listening to soft melodies.
  3. Im also a highly unpredictable guy with wavering thoughts. So, pls bear wid me friends.
  4. Im also a bit short tempered although I don't show it too often.
  5. I like to sight gals and it has always been one of ma favorite pastimes in college
  6. Im a great singer iff there are no audience.
  7. Im a bad bad guy. Never believe me!! lol..
  8. I love to love and also love to be loved.
Now it's time for you to share something about yourself: so I tag this post to ma friends,

Mahesh
, Raja, Yakka, Bala, Sadesh, Annachi, Jeevan, Harish.

1 comments:

Jeevan said...

Sorry vijay, I have already done this tag months back, so let me skip this one. Anyway it was nice knowing about you :)

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257