Friday, June 27, 2008

Tremors in Chennai..

Yesterday it was a day when people in Chennai got into a panic because of tremors in their places. The meteorological department said in a news that some places around Chennai like Koyambedu, Kodambakkam and TNagar recorded tremors measuring upto 6.2 on the Richter scale. They also stated that this was because of the earthquake that shook the Andaman & Nicobar islands with the richter scale measuring around 6.7. So, this sudden tremor has shook the people but the department has asked the people not to panic or worry about this tremor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a big earthquake. There have been some recent ones in Cali I hear.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully everyone was ok.

international home movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257