Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chennai Crazy Fliers match 3

After winning 2 consecutive matches, we were extremely confident that we could make it 3 in a row in the Blue sky league tournament. We faced United CC in our 3rd match and it took place at MG college ground in Mogappair. They won the toss and elected to field first. For the first time, we had to set a target. We were on course because of a stunning 62 run opening wicket partnership in just 42 balls provided by Ramesh and Srivaths. but, Ramesh was the first wicket to fall. Then, Srivaths got out unfortunately. After that it was like a deck of cards. We fumbled like 9 pins and thanks to a last wicket partnership between the Tiruvallur guys Raja and Kumar, we got to a decent score of 135 in 20 overs. We thought it was a competitive total by all means. But, as me and the other medium pacers sans Vasanth anna were unable to find the right length and line, their openers simply flayed us to all parts of the boundaries. Then, Arvind scalped 3 quick wickets but it was not of much use as they romped home with an over to spare. Finally, Chennai crazy fliers slumped to our first defeat and this came as a wake up call for our team. Hope we perform better in our next few matches.

1 comments:

movers home said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257