Thursday, July 24, 2008

India vs Srilanka 1st test

The 1st test between India and Srilanka commenced yesterday. The torrential rains in Sri Lanka made sure that the match got delayed by a few hours. So, the match started around 4 hours late. So, Srilanka batted first and were immediately put on the back foot by some accurate bowling by Ishant Sharma and Zaheer Khan. Vandort and Sangakkara got out early. At the end of the first day, thanks to a timely unbeaten half-century by Warnapura, the Srilankans moved to 85-2. So, The 2nd day is going to be an engrossing day as the Indians will be looking to get the Srilankans all out for beow 300 where as the Srilankans will be looking to consolidate and make a winning first innings score.

1 comments:

quote on moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257