Monday, July 07, 2008

Kuselan release dates confirmed...


The Rajni-Nayanthara starrer Kuselan was scheduled to be released on August 15th. But, since thursday is a lucky day for Rajni, the movie's release dates have been preponed. Sources suggested that Kuselan is going to be released on July 31st. The movie which is a remake of the Malayalam movie Katha Parayumpol has Pasupathy and Meena in the lead and Rajni playing a cameo role which is expected to last for more than an hour. GV Prakash Kumar is the music director for the movie and the movie is directed by P Vasu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post on music and entertainment. Always good to be well-rounded!

Anonymous said...

See Kuselan Latest News updates and new gallery at kuselan Songs

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257