Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The old rivalry has begun...

The old rivalry between England and South Africa has started again and it is now going to be a bit tougher. The 1st test match is scheduled to start today. It's going to be a damp week in St John's Wood. Near-incessant rain has forced both teams into the indoor nets for the past three days, and the covers have been camped on the wicket. Thursday, however, does promise to be sunny in places, and the phenomenal drainage of the Lord's outfield means that there may yet be more play than one could normally anticipate in such conditions. Nevertheless, if the match gets underway amid heavy cloud cover, it could well be a good time to bowl first. So, lets wait and watch the first day's play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the players!
Should be interesting to see the results.

moving quote moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257