Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A century of posts..

Hurrah!! Today, October 3rd 2007 becomes a day of milestone for my blogging as I have reached a century of posts. Writing a 100 posts is no mean achievement for a blogger like me cos I had been struggling to write posts ever since i started blogging as i just dint have the patience nor the time to blog effectively and I should say that my friends were really instrumental in me getting into this blogging stuff a bit more voraciously. And there is always vitamin M to boost me to blog.. I do wanna write many general posts but unfortunately I am unable to do so.. But I am happy that my 100th post was a general post and so, I hope i continue blogging and get better and better as time flies by..

1 comments:

Aarrthy Sridar said...

hey congrats on your 100th post.. aish pic is awesome..i wish all the best for your blogging activity..

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257