Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Waste of time...

Well.. If you wanna waste some time or even most of your time online, I suggest you to join orkut immediately as this is the best way to waste your time.. Many people may contradict by saying that they got their lost friendship, get jobs and all that stuff.. But the main thing is what that matters most.. Its a public forum exclusively for chatting and this is now coming with many additives as well which is making it even more better place to waste your valuable time.. Now, dont think I am talking too ill of orkut bcos whatever I am telling is the absolute bitter truth and nothing else.. But, although there are various demerits involved in orkut, I would finally say that ORKUT ROCKS!!! I dont care to waste my time here cos it really is a great timepass... Luv u Orkut!!!

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257