Friday, October 05, 2007

Ear soothers!!!

After posting on my favorite movies, now is the time for posting on my favorite songs.. Now, I just cant end with a list of just 40 songs just like i did with the movies part because songs provide life to anyone's life.. Songs are something that makes our heart light. So, I can just not stop with a short list of songs.. So, here I am listing a few of the songs which I enjoyed the most and also felt that they made me feel good.
I will recall just a few of the songs that I have been hearing in the past few months...
1) Starting with the latest, the first on the list would be the one that I heard and I kept on hearing again and again for the past few weeks... Its the song that hit me like anything atleast for the past few days... Its Enadhuyire Enadhuyire.. Enakenave Nee Kidaithai... Enadhurave Enadhurave, Kadavulaipol nee mulaithai...
2) My next pick would be one crazy one that is especially liked by boys in particular.. And itz none other than June ponal july kaatru.. Kan paarthal Kadhal Kaatru... It deals with the practical way in which guys handle things in life(things include gals)
3) Another song that i like is from the film Samurai.. I just like the sceneries in that song and i feel that its very melodious to hear.. Its, Moongil Kaadugale... Vandhu Munagum Paadalgale.. Dhoora Sigarangalil.. Thaneer thuvaikkum Aruvigale...
4) Another one that i ilke is from the film Sachin which is, Kanmoodi thirakkumbodhu Kadavul Edhire vandhadhu pola, Adada en kanmunnaale avale vandhu nindrale...
5) Another one that i like is the song from Sivaji.. which is Sahana Saaral thoovudho... Sahara pookal poothadho...


0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257