Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bluesky league...

In another couple of days time, we guys are going to play the first match of the blue sky league. It is our first tournament apart from the college match that we have played. We have paid 12000rs and joined this league. We have got 6 matches to prove ourselves. Our team is being captained by Ramesh of Tagore engg college. The people who are going to play from our college are, myself, Raja, Samba and Sathish. The other guys are going to be Ramesh's friends. We are hoping to play a good game and try to win as many matches as possible. This sunday its going to be our first game and its going to be held at AM Jain college grounds, Meenambakkam. The time isn't scheduled yet. So, I really hope that we will do our best.

1 comments:

moving the car said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257