Thursday, July 24, 2008

India vs Srilanka Day 2

The day was clear and the match started 30minutes earlier. Srilankans Mahela Jayawardene and Warnapura started from where they had left. Both played well and carved out brilliant centuries. Warnapura scored 115 off 202 balls with the help of 14 4's and finally got out off the bowling off Harbhajan Singh. So, when it looked that Indians could make a decent comeback, Samaraweera joined hands with J'wardene and both made sure that Indians never had any chance to come back in this match. J'wardene scored a masterful 136 and was scalped by Ishant Sharma. But by then, the damage had already been done for India. Samaraweera was unbeaten on 111 with Dilshan giving him company on 20. Srilanka were 422-4 at stumps on day 2.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont like to watch the cricket game its too lazy game I think but I keep all the news of it. And I am happy to know that india made a good come back.

Anonymous said...

The last news of the game is india won the test, and made a happy good come back.

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

ss_blog_claim=2d095db1014a1a1fdfed4ba3cd68f257